Business Development Manager (Inside Sales) ( 1-3 years )
Sify Technologies is the largest integrated ICT Solutions and Services Provider in India, offering end-to-end solutions with a comprehensive range of products, delivered over a common telecom data network infrastructure. In addition, Sify operates an Application Integration Services Business of which e-learning sits within. Our e-learning business has been successfully operating in the APAC region offering a complete range of e-learning services dedicated to 'Developing Business Talent' and supporting large scale implementation projects. Over the last few years the company has expanded its reach in the UK/European region with sales activities being driven directly from the London UK office.
A Business Development Manager (BDM) for Sify will be a motivated sales professional working in a telesales/lead generation capacity. The BDM will work closely and collaboratively with the UK & European Sales Director to primarily identify opportunities and align our “off the shelf” e-learning content into our target market, whilst at the same time develop and qualify leads for our wider portfolio of e-learning solutions. This position presents a fantastic opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career.
- Meet and exceed personal sales targets.
- Meet key performance indicators and key result areas.
- Generate and close sales opportunities through effective call-out campaigns.
- Present the company’s solutions online and occasionally F2F in a consultative manner.
- Structure professional, compelling proposals and responses to enquiries.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline.
- Forecast sales pipeline revenue closure accurately.
- Nurture and Grow existing client relationships.
- Ensure that all customer requests are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience selling L&D related services.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of e-learning content and LMS solutions.
- Excellent verbal and general communication skills.
- Self- motivated.
- Articulate with excellent telephone skills.
- Confident dealing at senior management level.
- Computer and Technology literate.
- Strong time management, organisational and decision-making skills.
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/e-Learning Industry knowledge
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Permanent Full Time